Expectations of Students
DRW College Prep is committed to providing the highest levels of academic achievement and college placement. In order to achieve our goal of college graduation, we require students to conduct themselves in a manner that will assure success throughout life. Every day students are expected to:
- Attend and arrive on time every day with all required materials.
- Follow school and classroom rules.
- Work diligently and do homework nightly.
- Accept responsibility for their behavior.
These guidelines provide the framework for a well-rounded person who will not only excel academically, but also develop critical interpersonal skills.
Please refer to the Parent/Student Handbook for specific answers to questions that may arise during the application process and throughout the school year.
- History and Campus Overview