Enrichment and Extracurriculars
DRW College Prep offers a variety of competitive sports to all students. A complete list of all of our sports are listed below. Finally, we offer a great number of extracurricular activities and clubs. All students are required to participate in some type of activity in order to be promoted into their next year.
DRW College Prep is a college prep school. We expect that students who choose to attend DRW College Prep do so because they want the best education that will prepare them to lead successful lives, and that they are willing to work hard to do their best. In addition to the academic credits students are expected to take each year, we also require that students accumulate 1.0 enrichment credit prior to receiving their diploma. These enrichment credits are credits students receive for attending classes or participating in extracurricular activities outside of the regular school day. Most classes or activities, as long as they meet the minimum requirements, count as .25 credits. For more extended programs that require more hours, it could be possible to receive up to .5 credits.
DRW offers a variety of extracurricular activities for our students including a cooking class and Art Club as well as a growing athletics program. As our campus grows, we are excited to set the pace and reach goals as a school in becoming better athletes. We are the Cheetahs and will make sure everyone knows it when we hit the court. At DRW we are “Changing the Game” on and off the court.
One of our core beliefs is that a healthy and fit lifestyle is one of the most important things our scholars will learn at DRW College Prep. We offer a comprehensive and growing repertoire of team sports, individual sports, and physical education activities. DRW Offers:
- Comprehensive fitness requirements for each year unless there exist individual physical impairments. All scholars must meet fitness benchmarks each year for promotion.
- A four-year physical education regimen, which includes instruction in team sports, individual fitness, cardio workouts, and healthy living.
- Competitive team sports including soccer, football, cross-country, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball, and cheerleading.
- Fitness programs including, weightlifting, fitness groups, and dance team.
For information please contact our Athletic Director Mr. Leighton at email@example.com
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Track and Field
- Soccer- Boys and Girls
- Dance Team
- History and Campus Overview